Thermal Engineering Lab.
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
[Link] Thermal Engineering Lab.
Dr. Kenji ISHIDA
1 Honjo-machi, Saga, 840-8502
E-mail : ishida@ me.saga-u.ac.jp
Bachelor of Engineering:
Master of Engineering:
Doctor of Engineering:
Title of doctor thesis:
Development of new experimental method for analyzing adsorption phenomena on multicomponet-liquid surfaces.
Research Fields: Environmental Thermal Science & Engineering
- Hydrogen storing system / Hydrogen station
- Absorption refrigerator / heat pumps
- Measurements of thermophysical properties
- Visualization and analysis of heat and mass transfer phenomena
- Development of dew and frost point measurements technique and estimation for residual water and CO2 in hydrogen under high pressure and low temperature conditions
- Image Analysis for surface tension and contact angle analysis .
- Modeling and simulation of phase transitions of adsorbed layers at solution surfaces.
- Correlation between surface-tension-driven flows and phase transitions of adsorbed layers at alcohol solution surfaces.
- Advanced Thermodynamics (graduate course)
- Advanced Thermal Engineering (graduate course)
- Introduction to Thermal Engineering
- Introduction to Energy Systems